Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day of Summer


Tomorrow is my first day of first grade.  In first grade I hope I get to have a lot of friends and I wish we get to do a lot of fun things.  I hope I learn how to add bigger numbers than in Kindergarten.  In first grade I don't have to take a nap, but I have to do extra work instead of nap time.  Almost every day in Kindergarten I went to take a nap, but I never slept.  You don't really have to take a nap.  You just have to rest.  My first grade teacher's name is Mrs. Key.  I hope she's really fun.  I'm going to miss my Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Curtis.  Mrs. Curtis moved up to first grade and she is right across the hall from me...and my class.  In first grade, I think there is recess at the end of the day.  When I was in Kindergarten I was doing Math and the first graders were playing on the playground.  Mrs. Key has Razorbacks all over the room in her class.  Mrs. Key sells tattoos when you come in to school on Fridays.  I hope I get sell tattoos someday on Fridays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment